Free Delivery on orders over £99.00 inc VAT from the UK Mainland
For all orders over £99.00 inc VAT, we offer free delivery. Your order will be dispatched using any one of our carriers on the same service as those orders which would incur a delivery charge. We do not use a more economical service for our free delivery.
For orders under £99.00 incVAT, the following delivery charges are applicable. Surcharges for non UK Mainland and international orders, and for fluorescent tubes are also applicable even for orders over £99.00 inc VAT.
Royal Mail Recorded - £3.49 1st Class Recorded.
Under 249g £3.49
250g-749g £5.49Royal Mail Deliveries
All Royal Mail deliveries are sent recorded and must be signed for. If no-one is available to sign for the parcel, it will be returned to the local sorting office for collection for 1 week. If the parcel remains uncollected it will be returned to LedLightDepot and there will be an additional charge to resend the order.
Please note, the Royal Mail do not consider a parcel lost until after 15 working days from the due date of delivery.
We now deliver internationally to mainland Europe and Eire as well as to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands and the Isle of Man.
For all orders over £399 inc.VAT, delivery to Europe is now free! For orders under £399, delivery will be charged at the normal rate (see below).
Please note that for international orders we can only accept payment by credit card or PayPal. We do not accept returns on international orders unless the items ordered are faulty.
We deliver to the following European countries:
All international orders are sent by Royal Mail and need to be signed for on delivery. Tracking is available on request for international deliveries.
Delivery costs are calculated at the checkout according to the weight of your package. Generally, each bulb ordered weighs a maximum of 50g.
Weight Delivery Cost
Under 249g £5.99
Over 2250g FREE
*Our systems will currently charge VAT even if you are an international customer. If you would like us to issue you with an export invoice, we can upon request, and refund you your VAT amount if you are a registered business.
1. The goods you order will be delivered to the address you provide when placing your order. In most cases we recommend that this is a business address or home address, our carriers will attempt delivery between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday to the address provided. Orders placed before 12:00 pm (noon) on a working day will be processed the same day and shipped out.
2. Where on the website we have indicated items in stock, we shall endeavour but not guarantee to deliver ordered goods, within 3 working days. Please note that we do all we can to ensure good stock levels, but inevitably we may become out of stock on some items. We continually monitor our stock levels. In most cases goods arrive next day with our customers. It may be the case that if some items are not in stock, or the balance is not in stock, we shall inform you either by your email address or by telephone of the same, and advise you of the anticipated delivery date.
3. Once dispatched, customers are provided with a tracking ID, to help track the status of deliveries. This allows us at The Led Light Depot Shop know that you received your delivery in good order and in time. A signature will be required on delivery. Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance.
4. Due to the nature of our products containing glass, we offer delivery only via reputable carriers, whom we know will look after your package with the greatest care. All orders are sent either by First Class Royal Mail, Registered First Class Royal Mail, Initial City link or Business Post Courier service or by Pallet delivery service depending on product and weight.
5. When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages. Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving may be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers.
1. Delivery will be attempted twice and if on each occasion there is nobody to sign for the goods a card will be left with your unique tracking number and local branch telephone number.
2. Should a third delivery attempt be necessary or a re-direction to another address, then we are charged for the cost of the delivery again, in which case we may request you to pay these additional charges.
3. If goods are returned to the Led Light Depot Shop because of an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage is not refundable. We ask that when placing the order you consider the delivery address carefully. Please provide as much information as possible on the delivery address. The Led Light Depot Shop and our carriers want your parcel delivered first time, intact and with no hassle.
4. If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under The Led Light Depot Shop control we will inform you as soon as possible.
If we cannot get immediate security clearance for payment of your order, your order will be held by us until we get full clearance from our bank. The security of our customers is paramount; therefore checks are essential to combat fraudulent use of payment and address details.
The Led Light Depot Shop is not a courier or freight company and as such we do not make any profit on shipping. All our prices include packing costs except for fluorescent tubes. Due to their fragile nature we charge an extra £2.29 inc VAT (£1.95 ex VAT) as a surcharge if your order contains fluorescent tubes. This charge is a one of charge on the total order, and not a charge per tube.
Each item is packed in a cardboard box, and then this package is bubble wrapped to prevent damage to the box. We take care not to be wasteful with excessive packing material, and do our best to ensure that your order arrives in the best condition possible.
1. Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
2. When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages.
Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers.
1. To make a claim for any damages and or shortages you must immediately send an email to info@LedLightDepot.co.uk or notify us by calling us on 02073845691 stating your invoice number and the details of the damages or shortages.
2. You must then arrange for any damaged goods to be returned to LedLightDepot.com Ltd, 49 Brompton Park Crescent, LONDON, SW6 1SW, United Kingdom within 7 working days of your claim at your cost, for us to be able process your claim further.
from £7.19 0
from £0.97 1
from £0.66 2
from £7.19 3
from £0.18 4